XMC Major (rtd) Ramli Ab Rahim The Doer

Friday, December 26, 2008

X-Mass Comm Remembers Maznah Noordin

She was and still is, one of those who impacted my student life, so much so I always remember her.

In one of her classes, she asked us - her students to pick a subject or an object, and each of us shall describe herself or himself using what each of us has picked.

Mine, all the while:


Butterflies Comments

Spicecomments.com - Butterflies Comments


InsyaAllah, soon I shall relate to you the story of a Butterfly (Rama-rama), and a Moth (Kupu-kupu).

Next, I shall relate to you, what is a question some of us asked her, yes, about her carrying perhaps one of the biggest hand-bags in Malaya...okay, Shah Alam. So, what is inside? I have never seen a Lecturer turning such an inquiry into a game in an English Class. Yes, Maznah Noordin.

My classmates will remember, I can and I did an impersonation of her in a Public Speaking class.

Hahahaha...

Those were the days!

Tags: comm, maznah, noordin, x-mass, zainordin, zubli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits and comments here.