XMC Major (rtd) Ramli Ab Rahim The Doer

Friday, December 19, 2008

X-Mass Comm Please Join This Group X-MC iRnTV

Zubli Zainordin

X-Mass Comm Sees Opportunities In OnLine Broadcasting Err Narrowcasting Even

Advancement in the Technology. A new shift in Paradigm. Wow! Are we moving at the right speed with the rate individuals are communicating, and societies are developing.

Blogs, for example. We have reached a stage where this is a focus of Ph. D. dissertations. When will this be an additional sequence to the offerings at the Faculty Of Communication and Media Studies, UiTM.

While the main stream media continue to persist, at this moment the internet are nurturing the same, to the next proliferation of OnLine Television, for example.

This is exciting to me. Especially graduating students becoming X-Mass Comm, the ones with an enterprising spirit, can initiate one, and this opens an avenue for potential villagers here to be a contributing member of the team. We do, should we prefer to employ our own very best and some can do Industrial Training here and perhaps earn some cash doing part time during night shift or Saturdays for example.

Can I first excite

potentially sharing with us his expertise and experiences.
Two fingers? Should he prefer another to be in an initiating team, I suggest, here is one of the best...


There are more. I know.

Yet, imagine!

There will be a day, when an OnLine TV host will say..."The time now is 8 AM, and let's learn Lughatul-Arabiy, with al-Ustadz...


Let's think about it.

More we can do together here.

This, I belief...

Tags: (rtd), ab, abd, comm, dr, kasim, koperasi, major, md, rahim

2 Comments

Md. Salleh Comment by Md. Salleh 18 hours ago
Delete Comment Bro Zubli, Anybody interested in this venture, I can offer my service. Todate-I had helped set up and developed 3 webtv stations in the country. For masscommites - no problem. i'll be there ... SALAM.
Zubli Zainordin Comment by Zubli Zainordin 18 hours ago
Delete Comment You are my friend Md Salleh Kasim.

I thank you in advance. I shall get the ball rolling soon. I hope I still have both.

1 comment:

  1. koperasi xmc sedang dalam proses penubuhan. ia mempunyai kecenderungan tinggi membabitkan diri dalam industri IT termasuk membina stesen webtv. bro zubli @ jakpor sudah membuka laluan di blog ini dan pak salleh kassim menghulurkan tangan memberi bantuan. pepatah melayu berbunyi, perahu sudah di air, pendayung sudah di tangan. hanya menanti waktu untuk menghilir sungai.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits and comments here.