XMC Major (rtd) Ramli Ab Rahim The Doer

Monday, December 15, 2008

X-Mass Comm - Before The Teh Tarik Session

Zubli Zainordin

Zubli Buat Lawak # 3 - Not Easy To Meet X-Mass Comm - The Terujaness Is Too High - Explosive Even...

Like, in their mind, you are 1980s. But now is 2008.

So much has changed. Much much more than much.

So? Yeah! I use to have a lot of Chest Hairs. Now no more. I now look like a virgin with no Chest Hair.

Lost the Machoness? Yes. But! This might help for the moment...


Next what to wear. Here at this Lap Top, I am half naked. Only Kain Pelikat. I cannot be going there like this. It is not easy for example to retain some composure with Pak Wan to contain his laughter seeing me dress like that, while we still a bit of mutual respect for each other. Then again, I much prefer not to excite the girls. Cannot be too sexy in this Kain Pelikat only and be there.

So?

Shall I dress like this?


Yes! Indeed I shall...

Tags: lawak, zainordin, zubli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits and comments here.