XMC Major (rtd) Ramli Ab Rahim The Doer

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aidi Buat Lawak # 2 - Ayam

Aidi Rosli Khalim Comment by Aidi Rosli Khalim 6 hours ago
Delete Comment Tuan Zubli...will this help?



Zubli Zainordin Comment by Zubli Zainordin 6 hours ago
Delete Comment Yes, Aidi Rosli Khalim. This does help. I am hungry now.

Yet, how can we take side? When as X-Mass Comm, we are inside but not outside!

Please alert Pak Wan then, and Aidi...let's fry the Stupid Chickens.

Hahahaha...

(wink!)
Aidi Rosli Khalim Comment by Aidi Rosli Khalim 6 hours ago
Delete Comment Tuan...
I manage to catch only one... the other one ran too fast and I chickened out of the chase.

I hope this will help. Enjoy your chicken nuggets.

Zubli Zainordin Comment by Zubli Zainordin 1 hour ago
Delete Comment Thank you Aidi Rosli Khalim,

I sense this is enough, dinner for 3.

Pak Wan, You, and Me.

Now, please recommend a Cook. Preferably a She, from the list of your X-Mass Comm friends.

Hahahaha...

Nugget Ayam Masak Lomak Podeh Chili Api Berapi!!!
Now I got both, dan I ada telor sekali, Aidi Oii...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits and comments here.